Recipes are guidelines and solutions for common issues. These guidelines and solutions are not part of
react-fluent-form's code base, since they are more like plugins or an architectural guidance.
- Keep the size of the library small
- Only provide features within the code base that require changes inside the library itself. As an example you can take
FormArray, which is a very common and complex topic.
- (Only provide features within the code base that are used by the majority of developers)
What Recipes aren't
- an ideal solution for everyone: it's recommended to adapt code provided in recipes, when needed
- the only way to go: recipes should not change the archtiecture arround them, but rather support it.